The following is for our Mr. Heater Website Customers. If you are a direct Mr. Heater Retailer/Trading Partner, please click here for the correct Return Policy.
Merchandise Return Authorization:
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA) IN ADVANCE OF THE PRODUCT BEING RETURNED TO OUR FACILITY. PRODUCT RETURNED WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER CAN NOT BE TRACED AND WILL NOT BE CREDITED.
You can return any new, unused, and unaltered item purchased from Mrheater.com or ordered over the phone with one of our Technical Service Representatives within 30 business days of receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund for the item(s) and any applicable taxes to your original payment method once the return has been processed by our facility.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included and purchased directly from Mrheater.com or over the phone from Mr. Heater.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our facility.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Mr. Heater, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- Shipping fees from the original order are not refunded unless the return is deemed a warranty issue.
- No return requests totaling $10.00 USD or less may be returned for credit.
You can request a Return Authorization Number (RMA) in two ways:
Option 1: Our primary suggestion is to initiate a return by calling one of our Technical Service Representatives at 1(800) 251-0001 and following the prompts.
Option 2: On the Mr. Heater website via the Contact Us form, select the Inquiry Type of “Technical Service” at the top of the form then set the Reason code to “Returns Request”. Please be detailed in your request as to why you want to return the product. An order number and the item number of the product being returned must be included. Someone will typically respond within 1 business day of your inquiry.
Once you have been issued an RMA number and have been emailed, mailed, or faxed a copy of your Return Authorization Form, you will need to ship your product back to Mr. Heater. You are responsible for all shipping fees to return the product.
You have 30 days from the day the RMA is issued so please print out a copy of your Return Authorization form and include it with your shipment back to Mr. Heater as soon as possible. All returns should be shipped back to the following address. Include the provided RMA number in the address as shown:Mr. HeaterReturns: RMA_______4560 West 160th StreetCleveland, Ohio 44130
Please retain your return tracking information. Mr. Heater is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email if you have an active email address from Mr. Heater when your return is processed which will include the full details of the refund credited.
- PLEASE DO NOT: Return product without first notifying us and obtaining an RMA number.
- PLEASE DO NOT: Send a return without your RMA number included in the return address and a copy of the Return Authorization included inside the box.
- PLEASE DO NOT: Send a return back to the warehouse it shipped from. Our Returns department is located in another facility.
- PLEASE DO NOT: Deny a package if you decided you did not want it. Please call in for an RMA number so we can credit you for the return.
- PLEASE DO NOT: Attempt to make a return in person.
We cannot accept a return if:
- A return is received without an RMA number. Your return will not be traceable and no credit will be given. This includes all packages denied and returned to sender.
- A return is received at the wrong address, which includes the warehouse that ships it. Returns are processed at a different facility.
- A package is sent COD. All returns must be sent prepaid.
- The return request is made more than 30 days after the item has been purchased.
- The item shows signs of damage or use.
Please read the Warranty Policy as your product may be eligible for a warranty exchange or service parts.
Returns Processing Time
We understand that you want your Return processed as quickly as possible and our Returns department does their best to do so in a timely manner. However, as we are a manufacturer, sometimes there are delays due to the heavy amount of shipping in our facility. After the carrier receives your item(s), it may also take up to 2 weeks for us to receive your product. Please wait at least 21 days before inquiring as to the status of your Return. If you have not received confirmation of credit in that time, please utilize the Contact Us form online and include your RMA number so we may research the status before contacting you back. We appreciate your consideration.
Mr. Heater does not exchange product unless covered under a warranty issue. For more information on our Warranty Policy, please click here.
If you ordered the incorrect product or want to order something different, please contact us to complete a Return (see the Return Policy for details). You will be responsible for return shipping. A new order will need to be placed to receive the correct product.
If the correct product was ordered but the incorrect item was received, please contact Technical Service at 1(800) 251-0001 and follow the prompts for a replacement to be issued and instructions on how to return the original item received. Any returns completed under warranty will be issued a prepaid FedEx shipping label from Mr. Heater.
If you purchased your product from one of our many Retail/Trading Partners, please return it to the retailer within the first 30 days of purchase (proof of purchase may be required). If the retailer will not honor the return, contact our Technical Service team either via the Contact Us form online, the chat function online, or a phone call to 1(800) 251-0001 and follow the prompts for Technical Service.