If you are looking to turn your garage or barn into a work space you can use all year-round, you will have to find a safe quiet and reliable heat source. This 80,000 BTU Natural Gas Unit heater is the way to go. It uses a built-in electric high velocity fan to pull cool air into the rear of the heater, across a heat exchanger, then forcing warm air into the surrounding areas. These heaters only require 115v AC power and can be vented vertically or horizontally - please check local codes and restrictions. With a mounting clearance of only 1 inch, the supplied brackets, external access to power, and thermostat connections - installation is a cinch. With the Durable Spark ignition and robust factory standard self diagnostic control module, we can offer a 3 year factory warranty on all parts and burners and a 10 year warranty on any defects in the heat exchanger. This heater offers the operating versatility and safety that you have come to expect from Mr. Heater.
- 80,000 BTU per hour
- For use with natural gas
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Spark ignition features self-diagnostic control module
- Includes 2 angle brackets for ceiling mount
- Low Profile Design - Can be installed in low-ceiling buildings
- Minimum 8 ft clearance from floor to base of heater required
- 1/2in gas connection
- Category 1 vertical, category 3 horizontal venting
- Natural Gas to Liquid Propane conversion kit included
- Thermostat sold separately