Rules & Regulations
FISHING AREAS AND DATES:
- The contest will run from February 1st 2020 at 12:01 AM EST through May 1st 2020 at 11:59 PM EST. Any photo submitted before or after that date will not be considered.
- Fish may be submitted only from the water in which it was caught.
PARTICIPANTS AND ELIGIBILITY:
- Contest is eligible to anyone 18 years of age or older with a fish taken from any DNR approved lakes and in the dates listed in the dates section of these rules. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize. Each submission must meet all of the requirements outlined in these rules. Many will enter, few will win.
CONTEST AWARDS AND FISH:
- Contest awards shall be determined by Mr. Heater of each catch during the listed days of the contest. Only standard strains of fish native to the fishing grounds will be considered.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram. If a person deemed to be a winner is unresponsive or unreachable after a “reasonable” amount of time determined by the contest director, another participant will then be notified they are the winner. This will continue down the line until a winner is contacted.
- All material prizes will be awarded via a FedEx Ground shipment to the physical address specified in the Instagram message.
- Contest participants will be disqualified and banned from further entries or SWAG if they are deemed to have willfully violated the above rules with intention to deceive. This includes but is not limited to posting a fish not caught on a DNR approved lake, not caught in the correct time period, posting the same fish more than once, any photo alterations, and creating multiple accounts for the same individual.
- All anglers entering the 2020 KING OF THE LAKE Contest agree that neither Enerco Group Inc., nor any of its owners, employees, or fellow sponsors are in any way liable for any injuries or accidents that may occur during participation in the Contest. You are entering the Contest exclusively at your own risk. Failure to comply with any of these Rules and Regulations shall be grounds for disqualification of your submissions. Enerco Group Inc. may substitute prizes, amend the rules, or discontinue the contest at any time as announced on the Mr. Heater website or social media outlets. Enerco Group Inc. disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the contest. For a copy of the Rules and Regulations, or where required by law, visit the Mr. Heater website or social media outlets.